Diploma Course - Cosmetic Making
for Qualified Professional Aromatherapists
for Making a Complete Line of Skin, Hair and Body Care Products including Makeup.
The workshops which can be taken in-class or as distance home study.
In-class takes 7 days and if taken as home study takes approximately 75 hours.
In-class also has the extra bonus for the opportunity to learn hands-on directly under Jan Benham’s professional 35 years of experience and guidance, also to share experiences with fellow students and/or hobbyists during this time.
- Aromatherapy - How to use essential oils in skin, hair and body care products
- The Creamy Craft of Cosmetic Making
- Making Hair Shampoo and Conditioners
- The Art of Making Mineral Makeup
- Advanced Makeup - Foundations Liquid and Pressed
- The Art of Making Eye Makeup
- Advanced Makeup - Blushers and Bronzers
- The Art of Making Lip Makeup
Distance learning is conducted year-round.
A diploma is granted upon completion of all the workshops listed above.
If taking the distance learning program, you will be sent kits containing all the ingredients, pressing tools and professional makeup containers in order to be able to complete the above workshops.
Equipment needed for distance learning:
Electric Coffee grinder
Accurate Scale to 1g if possible – A postal scale is the most accurate
Small pyrex heat resistant beakers 100ml size and 40/50ml size
2 Small regular saucepans
Protective mask and surgical gloves
Instructor: Jan Benham
Link for the Schedule